I want to give below written ad in Tribune, kindly tell me how much it will cost me on Sunday and how much on other days “Required Software engineer (BCA/MCA/BTECH/BSCIT/MSCIT) in Ludhiana having knowledge of .NET&WEBTECHNOLOGIES, Mail HR@CoffeeTableSoftwareSolutions.com Contact 99*****195”

Answer:

While advertising in The Tribune, please know that Recruitment ads are published only on Wednesdays and Saturdays, hence the ad needs to be released on either of the specified days of the week. In order to continue with the booking of your Recruitment advertisement in The Tribune, please visit the following page: http://thetribune.releasemyad.com/rates/recruitment.

Choose the preferred edition to proceed to the Compose Ad section and create your ad with the help of Online Sample ads and ad enhancements. Also confirm the ad release dates and make the payment through our online or offline payment mediums. The entire process should be completed at least 2-3 days before the desired date of ad release.

Recruitment Ad for Tribune Ludhiana
Rs.630 /15 words Book Now

The Tribune (All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune + Dainik Tribune (Hindi) Rs. 960/15 Words
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Dainik Tribune, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Punjabi Tribune
The Tribune (All Editions) + Dainik Tribune (Hindi) Rs. 765/15 Words
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Dainik Tribune, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
The Tribune (All Editions) + Punjabi Tribune Rs. 795/15 Words
Locations - Bathinda, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Punjabi Tribune
The Tribune (All Editions) Rs. 600/15 Words
Locations - Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jalandhar, Jammu and Kashmir, Ludhiana
Related to: Tribune, Recruitment, Rate Post date: 15/01/2014 - 02:54PM