I want to place an Obituary ad in the Tribune Bhog section in Chandigarh. Please guide me

Answer:

I will surely assist you in placing your ad in the Bhog section of the Tribune newspaper. As you have not mentioned the ad size of your ad and your budget, we will give you the estimate of the minimum ad size that you can place. You can place your ad in Bhog supplement on any day of the week, one day before the release date. You need to upload or email us the scanned copy of the death certificate or doctor’s note. The ads can be published in both black and white and color format. You can include a photo of the deceased along with the ad content. The photo must be of 300 dpi. The minimum size that you can book would be 4 cm (width) and 4 cm (height). For the Chandigarh region, placing an ad in Bhog with the minimum size will cost you around Rs. 5,500/- approximately however, cost changes according to the size of the ad.

You can take a tour of our website and check the details https://www.releasemyad.com/newspaper/cat/obituary/compare/tribune/chandigarh. On clicking on this link, you will get the details about Bhog rates, the locations covered, and the basic card rates. If you want to get the best rates, you can email us with your ad content and the ad details at book@releasemyad.com. You can also call us directly at 9356222541 or avail the live chat service for any information. 

Related to: Tribune, Obituary/ Remembrance, How to Book Post date: 26/06/2020 - 05:33PM