I want to inquire about placing an ad in TOI ( Wednesday + Sunday) + Mirror, for the combo offer of Rs. 2048 for 5 lines. The category is recruitment and sub classification is marketing/Sales. The matter is as follows : “ Garbage Issues? Introducing machines that convert garbage 2 manure. Need team of execs, agents, mngrs to market - to flats/builders, corporate etc. Sal + inc>25-40K pm . Call 9844703875/ 9341244006” I need a tick as an enhancement. Please let me know how much would be the cost. I will be paying by credit card

Answer:

We would like to inform you that you can easily book your recruitment ad on the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/agency/bangalore as you can find  the referred combo package on the same page.
Just click on the preferred package and you are directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you can simply type in your ad matter and the extra charges for the use of enhancements are provided on the same page.

When you are done with composing your ad, please select the release dates and you can review the booking details along with the complete cost of the ad instantly.
Please do keep in mind that you must confirm your release dates and clear all your payments 2-3 days prior to the day you want your ad to appear in the newspaper.

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).

Related to: Times of India, Recruitment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 04/02/2013 - 04:20PM