I want to give the ad for my name change ad in the Tribune for Delhi and I want to know what will be the amount and what all documents you need and what is the address and contact no for the same

Answer:

Dear customer! We are an entirely online based ad booking agency. We work to help customers book Newspaper Classifieds and Displays in their choice of Indian Newspaper and location at the best discount offers and cheapest rates. You can directly book your ad through our website and get it published in the newspaper. However if you have queries you can contact us on 09830629298 or email us at book@releasemyad.com or questions@releasemyad.com. 

Please note that Name Change ad falls under the main category of Announcement adverts. You can know about your rates and discount offers through the Tribune Announcement Ad Rates page. Here you will find the rates for individual locations as well as multiple packages. All the rates for Announcements are applicable for its sub-category adverts. Usually for Name Change, a Notarized Affidavit of Name Change is required or a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable for newspaper publish.

You may also visit the Tribune Delhi Ad Rates page and review your rates here by selecting your category as Announcement. Select the relevant choice of rates and edition from here and then click on the Book Now option to continue and complete your booking.

The next steps are to compose your ad, select the desired dates for the ad to release in the newspaper and making your final payment via any of the available payment facility. For a more detailed understanding of the booking process, you may take a survey of the Online Booking Tutorial for a better understanding and guidance through our website. 

Related to: Tribune, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM