- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select your Category for Tribune Classifieds below :
Lost of Certificates Or MarksheetsClick here
Loss of DocumentsClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost Share CertificateClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
To RentClick here
Situation WantedClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Commercial PersonalClick here
Other Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates for classified ads in Tribune vary depending on location and type of classified ad. Classified ads are of two types:
Classified Text Ads are simple text advertisements and are charged according to the number of words and the number of lines used. Classified text ads also include the option to add enhancements, for which extra charges apply. The enhancements you can choose from are:
- Background colours
- Tick marks
Classified Display Ads include richer formatting for text advertisements. These advertisements are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied. Classified display ads include:
- A variety of fonts
- Images and graphics
Booking your ads in Tribune through releaseMyAd is quick and hassle-free. Just follow these simple steps to get your ad published in Tribune:
- Select Newspaper
- Select Category
- Select Ad Type and Location
- Select Preferences
- Write Your Ad
- Select Dates and Make Payment
- Receive Invoice
From our list of available newspapers, select the newspaper you wish to advertise in.
Select the category of advertisement you want to book.
Choose between classified text ads and classified display ads and select the location for your ad.
If you have any preferences or special requirements, do let us know in the panel provided.
Compose the text for your classified ad, and enhance with borders or background colours if you wish, and check the preview of your ad.
Select the dates and the duration for which you want your ad to run, and proceed towards the payment section. Once you have made your payment, you will receive an instant email confirming that your payment has been made.
Upon successful payment for your classified ad, you will receive an invoice with the full details of the ad you have booked with us.
Composing your classified on our platform is extremely easy and quick. For your convenience, we have included some sample ads for you to refer to in case you need help composing your ad. Here are some of our recommendations to help you make your classified ad get noticed by your target audience:
- Make Your Headline Stand Out
They say first impressions make the biggest impact, and your headline is what your readers shall first see. It is therefore essential to capture the attention of your readers with an attention-grabbing headline.
- Write a Captivating Message
Having attracted your reader’s attention, now you must tell them what you are offering. Be crisp and concise, and make your ad content highly targeted to your target audience.
- Provide a Convincing Call to Action
Make sure you include a call to action in your ad copy. A call to action is what you want your readers to do after reading your ad. Keep your call to action clear and simple.
Ad Formats in Tribune
Simple text format of advertisements charged on the basis of the number of words, lines or characters used in the ad matter. Enhancements like a tick, border, color, and bold fonts can be used in this pocket-friendly and economical form of advertisement.
A better way to exhibit advertisements in newspapers which include catchy graphics, image, logo, colour, fancy font making ads more visible to the readers. This great way of advertisement that helps the advertisers to grab the attention of the target audiences is changed on the basis of per sq.cm unit.
Why advertise in Tribune Classified?
Before straight away booking classifieds in The Tribune newspaper, note down the benefits of advertising in this daily-
- Wide Circulation and Coverage- This newspaper widely covers various states and union territories including Chandigarh, New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. This helps the advertiser to reach to his target market through the medium of classified advertisements.
- Low Budget and Cost-Effective- The Tribune classified advertising is the most cost effective way of advertising. The ad rates begin from Rs. 420 per 15 words. So, if you are looking for a pocket-friendly way of advertising, then this daily is your destination.
- Shortest Deadlines- The Tribune allows advertisers of releaseMyAd to book ads for the next day. So, if you need your ad to be published immediately after booking, call us at 09830629298.
- Exciting Ad Booking Packages- Advertisers who select this newspaper for classified advertising also gets the option of booking ads in Punjabi Tribune and Dainik Tribune along with The Tribune main newspaper.
- Huge Category Options- You can select any suitable category from various options available. Each category of The Tribune newspaper is further divided into subcategories. This makes advertising for specific and subjective.
So, go for The Tribune classifieds and reach every corner of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Bathinda, Shimla, Srinagar and more.
Tribune Classified Ad Rates :
Tribune Classified Ad Rates :
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Tribune Classified||Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
How to Book Classified Ad in Tribune Newspaper ?
releaseMyAd shall help you to book classified ads in The Tribune newspaper in the easiest way. Book your ad by following the below steps-
- Select a suitable category for your classified ad in The Tribune newspaper
- Select ad type between classified text and classified display
- Select any suitable ad booking package or any specific edition to book your Tribune Classified Ad
- Next, proceed to compose ad or you can upload your own designed matter in case of classified display ads.
- Select a suitable sub-category under the main heading for your classified ad
- Finally, proceed to select the release dates and make payment using any of the various payment modes available with us.
Yes! It is indeed that easy. So, stop waiting and proceed to book Tribune Classified Ads with releaseMyAd immediately!
You can choose to publish a classified Advertisement in The Tribune via any of the following formats:
- Classified Text Ads are the most economical way to advertise in the newspaper. You can add enhancements to your classified text ad matter with screen, tick & color to enhance visibility. These are priced on the basis of the number of words.
- Classified Display Ads is a contains are similar to text ads but also contain logos, images, location maps and similar items. Display Ads can be booked both in The Tribune for color and Black & White. The rates for these advertisements is calculated on a per square cm basis.
Well now you can book The Tribune newspaper classified text and display ads via releaseMyAd - India's largest newspaper ad booking portal and enjoy a hassle free ad booking. With an experience of 30 years in the field of Newspaper ads, we have been recognized and accredited by the Indian Newspaper Society (I.N.S).We help you to craft and circulate your ad in the manner which serves your purpose. With the minimum number of steps you can avail the best rates and discount packages for your The Tribune classified ads only at releaseMyAd.
The Tribune is an Indian English- language daily newspaper founded in February 1881. It is one of the leading Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation. The Tribune features the latest news on national and international news, business, sports, entertainment, finance, health etc. It is a great platform for business and individuals to reach out to their target audience. The Tribune advertisements help in getting the maximum returns on investment.
Over the years it has gathered the trust of north India and has become the top English daily of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh. According to Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) it has a combined circulation of more than 3 Lakhs in the four states. A readership of approximately 7 lakhs has been estimated by the Indian Readership Survey (IRS) making it a fabulous platform for advertising.